Please contact us before returning goods by calling us on 07951 727 555 or 07850 575 213 or be e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please outline the nature of the problem or reason for returning the goods.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your order we will refund the value of goods supplied (excluding delivery and return costs) provided that they, together with the original invoice, are returned to us unused & in a perfect and re-saleable condition to the address specified within 7 days of delivery.
It will be at our sole discretion if returns will be accepted if goods are returned after 7 Days.We reserve the right not to offer a general refund if any goods are returned after 7 days.
For all customised products we cannot accept returns unless the issue is due to faulty goods
However we will look at every individual case and make a decision based on each cases individual merits, if we decide a refund will not be given the item will be returned to the customer & the customer will incur the cost of postage & packaging.
In cases of any goods returned that are, after close inspection deemed to be
– 1. In a non re-saleable condition
– 2. Damaged as a result of general wear & tear,
– 3. Damaged due to Malicious or accidental acts, will not be refunded.
We will either offer to return the item to the customer with the customer bearing the cost of postage & packaging or we will destroy the item on behalf of the customer.
We will not be held responsible for any returning goods lost in transit, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate postage insurance to cover the cost of any losses whilst in transit back to us.
We will only take responsibility when returned goods have been signed for by us.
We will repay the value of goods (excluding delivery costs) within 30 days from receipt of returned goods without any further charges to you except the direct cost of returning the goods.
Damaged Goods or Incorrect Delivery
Our warranty contained in the above is subject to the following conditions:
– The goods must be stored in appropriate conditions;
– If delivered goods are not stored in appropriate conditions we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems that arise as a result;
– Any claim by you in respect of any shortages and/or defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect and quoting the invoice no;
– If you fail to notify us you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
In some cases we may ask you to return the defective goods to us at our expense.
Where you make a valid claim, we can at our discretion make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge, or refund the price of goods in question to you.
In addition for defective goods we will refund you the reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you.